Jan 19, 2011

M.I.A. - Internet Connection Remixes

As most of you know couple of days ago Remix EP of Internet Connection by M.I.A. has been released. It has created much hype and all with a good reason. Massive remixes on this ep by Buraka Som Sistema, Tony Senghore, Huoratron and Flux Pavilion. You can buy the full EP right here. My absolute favourite from this one is Buraka Som Sistema remix which is their typical kuduro style 140bpm craziness. 2 of these remixes are given away for free: Flux Pavilion with his dubstep take on this track and Huoratron with his hard, bass fueled electro remix which kind of reminds me of Proxys Dancing in the dark, check them both below and enjoy.
M.I.A. - Internet Connection (Flux Pavilion Remix)
MIA - Internet Connection (Huoratron Rum Aid Rmx)

No comments:

Post a Comment