Feb 17, 2011

I < 3 U So Remixes

I <3 U So by Cassius has taken the world by storm as soon as it got out a couple of months ago. Remixes came out 2 days ago and now they're doing the same, especially that Skreams jungle remix. Check the tracklist of the release and grab JFKs (MSTRKRFT) remix  after the jump. You can buy the whole release here. Gesaffelstein, whose latest release on Turbo was a massive success (still sounds great) has had his take on Les Enfants and did a great job again. Listen to this track and/or download it below.
Cassius - Les Enfants (Gesaffelstein Remix)
Cassius - I <3 U So (JFK Remix)

Tracklist
01. I <3 U SO 3:42
02. I <3 U SO (Skream's Made Zdar Feel Like He Was 20 Again Remix) 4:49
03. I <3 U SO (feat. Tom Cowcher) (Bowski 2AM Remix) 5:44
04. Shark Simple (L-VIS 1990 & The Neon Dreams Remix) 5:47
05. Les Enfants (Gesaffelstein Remix) 7:08

No comments:

Post a Comment