Dec 22, 2011

The Weeknd - EchoesOfSilence

I'm sorry about the lack of posts. I've been busy and i don't have that much time on my hands anymore. I'll try to keep this blog updated as much as i can. Sorry to everyone who's been sending tunes, mixes and other stuff by e-mail.
Since I've been heavily hooked on The Weeknd this year i'm gonna restart the blog with his latest mixtape - Echoes Of Silence. In case you missed the previous mixtapes head over to his website and grab them for free or listen to both of them below after the jump. The latest mixtape has been revealed this morning and you can have it for free, Just head over to http://the-weeknd.com/ or here. Enjoy another great mixtape by The Weeknd and keep watching this space for more music like before. Cheers
The Weeknd - House Of Balloons by The_Weeknd
The Weeknd - Thursday by The_Weeknd

No comments:

Post a Comment