Jul 3, 2012

Jon Convex - Idoru #1

Jon Convex aka Damon Kirkham or one half of Instra:mental has revealed full details about his debut album which is due july 30th.  In a press release for Idoru he states that “the album feels like a continuation of where I left of with the Resolution 653 album as Instra:mental. I’ve taken what I learned and moulded it to fit the direction I’m taking with Idoru. I’ve taken all my influences over the past 20 odd years and crafted an album that should appeal to both home listening and DJ abuse.”
It's also gonna feature the tracks with Breakage and Velvit (dBridge new alias) and you can check out the tracklist for the album after the jump. Jon is definitely one of my highlights of the Exit festival but more about the Exit in next couple of days. Idoru EP1 has been released with 3 original tracks and a remix by Gucci Vump (Brodinski and Guillaume of the Shoes) and you can check out the clips of those tracks below and click here or here to go cop this EP.
LP001 - Jon Convex - Idoru - New Model / Shadows by Convex Industries Jon Convex - Fade (192k Preview) Convex Industries by Convex Industries

1. Fade
2. New Model
3. What I Need (featuring Velvit)
4. Four Faces
5. Aversion
6. About Her
7. Shadows
8. Desolation
9. No Love (featuring Breakage)
10. Idoru

No comments:

Post a Comment